Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Good News on a Tuesday

I met with the case worker at HSC this morning to discuss how Ceil is coming along.  While she is getting better, she still needs some therapy both physical and occupational.  The great news is they feel as though she will be able to come home on Friday!!!  She will need 24 hour supervision which I along with my dedicated staff at Devonshire Rehab will be glad to do.  She also is having a little short term memory loss which is typical for the type of serious procedure she had done.

So there is the good news to make your Tuesday a heck of a lot brighter.

The kids and I are looking forward to getting her home on Friday!!  Feel free to load up Devonshire Way with signs and banners welcoming her home.

1 comment:

  1. What great news. I am so happy you will have Ceil back home again soon. I am sure she must feel the love coming from you, her family and the many friends she has praying for her speedy recovery.

    Big Hugs to you and your family.
    Cousin Elaine

    ReplyDelete